1. SCOPE OF THIS NOTICE
This Privacy Statement is intended to describe Statmetric.org privacy practices and provide information about the choices you have regarding the ways in which information collected by Statmetric.org is used and disclosed.
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected by or submitted to Statmetric.org, including personal information. “Personal information” is data that reasonably can be used to identify or describe an individual.
Statmetric.org collects personal information when:
- you create a user account to become a member of Statmetric.org;
- you register products online;
- you make online purchases or donations;
- you request support for a product;
- you request information or materials;
- you submit questions or comments to us.
3. USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Statmetric.org uses the personal information you provide to:
- create and maintain your accounts;
- process, fulfill, and follow-up on your orders;
- register your products;
- answer your questions;
- register you in programs (per your request);
- send you information;
- send you surveys.
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to your account and the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalize communications.
4. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unless you assent, Statmetric.org will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below. Statmetric.org may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
- As may be required to fulfill orders, to conduct billing/credit card processing, to provide service, and for e-mail housing.
- As required by law. For research activities, including the production of statistical reports.
5. RECEIVING E-MAIL
Statmetric.org may send you e-mail about your account, about the products and services you have purchased or donated, to remind you about a events for which you have registered,or in response to your questions. Statmetric.org also send you e-mail with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you indicate that you do not want to receive them. In addition, with your assent, our business partners may send you such information.
6. COOKIES AND OTHER BROWSER INFORMATION
7. PUBLIC FORUMS
This site often makes mailing lists, forums, message boards, blogs, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
This site contains links to other sites. Statmetric.org does not control the information collection of sites that can be reached through links from Statmetric.org. If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked sites, please contact those companies directly.